CREATIVE OFFSITE LOFT SPACE
BillysCrib is a creative offsite meeting space for entrepreneurs, executives and startup teams to work and conduct professional business meetings in the heart of SoMa San Francisco just one block from Moscone Center.
This unique loft space includes everything you need to work and get creative in a flexible, modern and minimalist space with the room and tools to make your team off-site meeting enjoyable and productive.
BillysCrib is designed for short-term rentals for up to a maximum of 18 guests and amenities of the loft include:
- Stunning and inviting 1300 sq ft work/live loft with open-style floor plan
- Huge grand-room with soaring ceilings and high sawtooth windows
- Large conference room with floor-to-ceiling windows for natural light
- Fully equipped open kitchen and full-size bathroom
- Massive glass whiteboard in grand-room and large magnetic whiteboard in conference room
- Whiteboard markers and erasers, small colorful post-it note pads, large adhesive flip chart paper
- Epson table-top projector and 65-inch HD thin screen monitor
- HDMI cables and video display-port and USB-C adapters to easily plug-and-play with any laptop
- Fast and reliable 300+ Mbps WiFi internet
- Outside food and catering deliveries are allowed and recommendations are available upon request
Rates vary depending on availability, loft usage and seasonal conference demand. Contact Billy to discuss your offsite needs and to inquire about specific pricing.
- $1200 full-day (up to 8 hours)
- $1400 extended-day (8+ hours)
BillysCrib is conveniently located in San Francisco's dynamic SoMa neighborhood just one block from Moscone Center, Yerba Buena Gardens and the Metreon, and three blocks from the Powell Market Street Bart station.